We aim to expand every child’s horizons through the best co-educational preparatory education, with opportunity, happiness and community at its core.
Our key aims
- To ensure each child feels happy, safe, valued and listened to.
- To equip every child with a love of learning, and inspire a sense of wonder and curiosity at the world around them.
- To deliver a curriculum and co-curriculum packed with unbounded opportunities to engage, stretch and challenge.
- To provide a supportive learning environment where individuality is respected and each child feels confident enough to have a go.
- To help each child develop the courage to transfer their skills and apply their knowledge in a collaborative environment where teamwork is encouraged.
- To celebrate diversity, embrace difference and promote mutual respect.
- To hold every child’s happiness, confidence and development at the heart of all we do.
- To open doors to any future destination, securing a bright future at your child’s chosen senior school and beyond.
A Terrington Learner
Within our nurturing yet purposeful environment, we place great emphasis on the development of the whole child. Here are some of the key skills that embody a Terrington Learner:
- Life skills for health and wellbeing
The Terrington Promise
At Terrington Hall, each child is guided to develop self-confidence, empathy, courage and an understanding of their responsibilities to each other and the world. We also help them learn to lead, think critically, grab opportunities and enjoy learning throughout their lives. This is the Terrington Promise.
Our children are happy and excited to run into school, and excited to tell us what they did on the way home. They are thriving and achieving academically, in sports and in the performing arts. It is their enjoyment of school which makes us happy with Terrington Hall.